Tuesday 29 November 2011

wide shut

I always forget what time of year it is. I forgot just now because my curtains have been closed all day so I can't see that it is very dark even at 4:20pm. My favourite time of the day is when the sun is coming up and my curtains, which are normally very boring, turn this amazing gold colour and all the weird fern plants turn like a dark brown/bronze and it looks wonderful. I always think I should take a photo but it only ever happens when I wake up and taking photos is not the first thing that pops into my mind when I wake. some days I sleep in too late or it's too cloudy and my curtains don't turn gold at all which I do not like.

it's nearly my favourite time of year, when the skies are light, bright blue, the sun is low and casts shadows over everything and the air is frosty. I love when it snows and the world looks so beautiful and peaceful for a minute, before everyone ruins it and turns it all into slush.



No comments:

Post a Comment